Article By | Hope D’Arcy
Ever wonder why some new hires fit in better, learn faster and become key team leaders much faster than others? Or, perhaps, why others may quit before year 1? During this webinar we will discuss the importance of the On-Boarding process and how you can make this process more effective and efficient, ensuring a reduction in new-hire/employee turnover, management efficiency (in terms of collating the right information/forms/training for employees), productivity increase at an early stage etc.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- How to create a welcoming environment, by connecting new hires with the right information at the right time, and helping them build their networks relationships, to ensure success.
- How to effectively prepare managers for the on-boarding process.
- Understand how you can streamline on-boarding/off-boarding and cross-boarding processes.
- Understand how you can prepare all of this through mobile and tablet devices.
This webinar will also hold the following outcomes:
- Learn how to build a compelling job description.
- Organise Your Candidate Pipeline.
- Learn how to deliver the best experience with a candidate.
- Understand how you can better track and analyse employee performance/tasks.
Attending this webinar will give you the opportunity to have an overview of how others are processing their on-boarding requests and how other companies are dealing with their processes effectively. Perhaps your current processes are slow, or you have high turnover costs/ high turnover per head – this webinar will really give you the opportunity to review your current process and ask questions as to how you can overcome the challenges you are currently facing.
HR Managers | HR Business Partners | HR Consultants | IT Systems Analysts | Business Analysts | Recruiters | Marketing Executives | Marketing Assistants
Flávio Teixeira is a certified SAP SuccessFactors Consultant from ABACO UK, he helps his customers to manage their workforce wisely. He is passionate about people and ensures their best performances are achieved. Flávio has experience in Human Capital Management, which he uses to deliver tightly integrated solutions to manage major HR processes. He is always looking for the best way to meet HR plans, whilst turning this into added value points.